All of us (at least I do) have a long list of renovation projects that we'd like to tackle. When we talk about "re-doing" a kitchen or bathroom, most of us immediately think of major dollar signs. It doesn't necessarily have to be that way. Here are a few ideas that can change the look and feel of your bathroom without breaking the bank. In the process, it'll add a new and refreshed look....
1) Hang a pair of bold mirrors over the vanity instead of having an outdated medicine cabinet. Many big retailers like Lowes or Home Depot have plenty of styles to choose from. Some smaller brick and mortar stores may be good places to look into.
2) Luxurious 100% Pima cotton towels are super soft and absorbent. For a chic, monochromatic look, choose one basic color and use a different shade for each family member.
3) Replace towel bars with hooks placed at varied heights. It's practical and adds architectural interest.
4) Attractive dispensers for soaps, shampoos and lotions. They also help to eliminate visual clutter.
5) Install dimmer switches so you can enjoy a relaxing bath and still have enough light to apply makeup or shave.
6) Conserving water never looked so good! Buy a new toilet. Delta Smart-Fit toilets are easy to install and provide maximum flush power (heaven knows some of us need that!).
7) A water efficient showerhead is a guilt-free way to enjoy an indulgent shower while conserving water. Buy something that is contemporary and matches the rest of your bathroom decor.
8) A faucet is the vanity's focal point and an easy way to give your bath an instant upgrade, especially with touch-sensitive technology.