Innovative Products that make remodeling fun, assuming you're looking for a little "lavishness" in your home:
1) Entry Ways - The Designer Textures Collection of entry sets from Rocky Mountain Hardware now includes seven solid-bronze motifs varying in style from faux-bois wood grain to a symmetrical tufted patter to a delicate branch motif. Visit www.rockymountainhardware.com for pictures and details.
2) Personal Touch - Streamline Hoods is a distributor Of European glass range hoods that add a modern sensibility to the kitchen -- with a personal touch. The hoods, which come in nearly 200 colors, showcase custom imprints of everything from personal snapshots to decorative motifs. Visit www.streamlinehoods.com for more details.
3) Color me cool - The Farrow & Ball palette is now available for use outdoors, with hard-wearing formulations designed to protect surfaces like brick, woodwork and metal from the elements. Finishes include exterior eggshell, exterior masonry and full gloss. Visit www.farrow-ball.com for more details.
4) Look, No Hands - Kohler debuted the Sensate Touchless kitchen faucet at the 2013 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show. A hands-free-fixture that eliminates the spread of germs, it works with the wave of a hand or object. A two-function spray head easily switches from stream to spray. Visit www.us.kohler.com for more details.
5) Easy Access - Gain access to hard-to-reach cabinets in the kitchen with hardware from the German company Kessenbohmer. When the cabinet door opens, a front shelf glides out on smooth bearings, swiveling aside so the rear trays can slide to the front. Visit www.nouvelusa.com for more details.